Friday, August 3, 2012

Snoop Dogg: American Idol Judge?!

Can you picture it? Snoop Dogg, American Idol judge? Well, I am struggling with the idea, too, but I love it! I think he would bring the show back to life with his unique style. <center> </center>   First of all, I thought he officially changed his name to Snoop Lion after an extended retreat to Jamaica. Oh, well. The man we know as Snoop is rumored to be considering the position. As you know, powerhouse singer Mariah Carey will fill Jennifer Lopez’s spot. That leaves an opening in Steven Tyler’s place. I’m all for Snoop joining the show, it would be funny, and I think it would bringing in a whole new viewing audience. Get the full story over at TMZ. OMG are John Mayer and Katy Perry an item?? - I Need My Fix. Here is some good inside dish on Selena Gomez and her style choices – The Teen Trends. Okay this would be sad. Are Mariah and Nick splitting up? – Celeb Dirty Laundry. New ‘Lil Wayne video circling the web – Diva Blog. Oh, no. I hope things don’t start going downhill for R-Patz. Word has it that he is skipping out on PR events [...]

Charisma Carpenter Charli Baltimore Charlies Angels Charlize Theron Chelsea Handler

No comments:

Post a Comment