Friday, August 24, 2012

Kourtney Kardashian & Mason's Post-Suppertime Treats at Menchie's!

Enjoying a sweet post-suppertime treat, Kourtney Kardashian and her always-adorable son Mason were spotted grabbing dessert at Menchie's in Calabasas, California Thursday evening (August 23).

Clad in a casual white t-shirt, pastel blue pants and silver sandals, the mom of two held tightly to her little guys' hand as they headed back to their vehicle - where daddy Scott Disick sat with the couple's new baby, Penelope.

Meanwhile, Miss Kardashian is opening up about her new attitude towards dropping the 45 pounds she gained during recent pregnancy.

While she had a lightning-fast slim-down after Mason was born, Kourt says she's in no hurry this time around, telling press, “I’m so embarrassed that I punished my body for a photo shoot. I’ve been obsessing about this weight thing a little too much." Later adding, "While I’m here around the house, I just eat healthy.”

Elisha Cuthbert Eliza Dushku Emilie de Ravin Emma Heming Emma Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment