Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Rita Ora Promotes Debut Album on BBC Breakfast

The same day her album "Ora" was released, Rita Ora headed over to the BBC Breakfast Studios for a promotional appearance in Manchester, United Kingdom on Monday (August 27).

The British singer-songwriter gave cameras a friendly wave as she made her way out of the building wearing a sexy white dress which she paired with a bulky leather jacket and athletic shoes.

During the interview, Rita opened up about all the hard work she put in to create fresh music explaining, "My album was ready when I was 19 and then I scrapped it all and I started again. I just didn't feel like what I was talking about was really relevant to me."

The 21-year-old encouraged fans to check out her new music earlier today by taking to Twitter to write, "Let's get #ORA to number one!!!! We will make history!!! I LOVE U!"

Check out the video of Rita dishing about her debut album and what it's like having Jay-Z as a mentor before performing the acoustic version of her latest hit “How We Do (Party)."

Alicia Keys Alicia Witt Amanda Bynes Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum

No comments:

Post a Comment