Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kim Kardashian's Sexy "Flashback Friday" Reveal

In a blog post on Friday (August 17), Kim Kardashian shared racy pictures from behind-the-scenes of her Playboy spread back in 2007.

In a “Flashback Friday” post, the 31-year-old reality star wrote, “These pics are from behind the scenes at my Playboy shoot back in 2007. Charlene Roxbourough styled me, Matt van Leeuwen did my makeup, Clyde Haygood did my hair and Hype Williams shot it! This was where I first met Clyde! I’ve been working with both Charlene and Clyde ever since and love them!”

The brunette stunner looked amazing in a fiery one-piece, channeling an old Hollywood hair-do and makeup.

Miss Kardashian continued to share seductive photos from a late night shoot tweeting, “Night Swim.”

Kim looks fantastic in the waves while sporting a sexy two-piece that shows off her famous curves.

Jamie Lynn Sigler Janet Jackson January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston

No comments:

Post a Comment