Friday, June 1, 2012

Charlize Theron: London Hotel Hottie

She’s been all over the place as of late, and this morning (June 1) Charlize Theron was spotted out and about in London, England.

The “Young Adult” actress stepped out of the Claridges Hotel, en route to some promotional duties for her new film “Prometheus,” set to release here in the States next Friday, June 8th.

During a recent interview, Charlize named costar Michael Fassbender as the resident prankster on the set.

“I think Fassbender took the lead on this one. He took it to a whole new level because he always had his computer around, which I don't travel with props. I just travel with my talent. Yeah, he always had a computer around, and f*ck me, that bastard can pull some nasty sh*t up. There was a lot of that like, in the corner. We'd be waiting for people or whatever, and Fassy would always be on his computer like, ‘Check this out.’ I'm like, ‘Oh my God! I have to do a scene right now, you asshole.’”

As for the possibility of extraterrestrial life, Charlize shared, “I've always thought it was very plausible. I haven't really like experienced anything in my life that changed that, so I think that it's very, very, very possible. I mean, factually we know that there's living cells out there, so we know that. If you read science, we can go by that. So are there actual full creatures? I wouldn't say ‘no.’”

Jessica Cauffiel Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment