Friday, June 22, 2012

Mila Kunis & Mark Wahlberg Premiere "Ted" in Hollywood

With just over a week remaining until its theatrical release date is upon us, Universal held the red carpet premiere for "Ted" in Hollywood, CA on Thursday evening (June 21).

Held at Grauman's Chinese Theatre, leading co-stars Mark Wahlberg (with wife Rhea Durham) and Mila Kunis worked the arrivals area alongside co-star/director Seth MacFarlane before heading inside to catch the debut screening of their R-rated comedy.

Newly married Giovanni Ribisi, Jessica Stroup, Jessica Barth, Brett Manley and Scott Stuber were among the other celebs on-hand to help usher in the MacFarlane directed production which is "a story centered on a man and his teddy bear, who comes to life as the result of a childhood wish."

Despite the fact that it features a teddy bear as a lead character, Wahlberg recently noted on the "Today" show that "Ted" isn't for the little ones' eyes.

Opening up about a "physical altercation" with a 12-year-old boy in the movie, Mark dished, "I punch this kid in the face in the movie, and he's a big Disney star -- he's on like one of these Disney shows that my kids watch. So I'm watching the show one day with my kids and said, 'Oh, my God, I punched him in the face!' And my daughter said, 'You better not! He's the nicest boy in the world!' and I said, 'Not in my movie.'"

Also starring Joel McHale, "Ted" is all set to hit theaters later this month on June 29th.

Donna Feldman Drea de Matteo Drew Barrymore Ehrinn Cummings Elena Lyons

No comments:

Post a Comment