Thursday, June 21, 2012

Penelope Cruz Drops By “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon”

Stepping out for a media appearance, Penelope Cruz was spotted at “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” last night (June 20) in New York City.

Donning a L’Wren Scott Fall 2012 emerald green dress, the “Vanilla Sky” actress shared that when she came to the USA she lived in New York City as her first American home.

“Yes I came here when I was twenty years old for two years to live here on and off, to study English and study ballet. I was working in my country as an actress but I still wanted to dance and I was dancing on Broadway and in school here.”

Penelope continued, “I didn’t speak any English because in school and high school I studied French, so I learned English really late. That’s why it’s so hard for me to get rid of this accent. I don’t want to get rid of it completely, but we keep working on it.”

She also speaks Italian which, when combined with her native Spanish, English, and French, makes her quad-lingual!



Cinthia Moura Claudette Ortiz Coco Lee Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru

No comments:

Post a Comment