Saturday, July 7, 2012

Niall Horan Showers Fans with the C-Word


Niall Horan may need to clean up his act, or at least his mouth, if he really wants a shot with Demi Lovato.

The One Direction singer took major exception to fans asking for his time/attention at the Dublin Airport this week, never breaking stride and using the naughtiest of words in response to their catcalls:

“Remember the last time I walked out here… you shower of cunts.”

Whoa there! Watch the one-sided exchange now:

Horan later took to Twitter and apologized for the insult:

really sorry if I caused any offence. It was just banter with fans who I think of more as mates… but I understand that it's not a word I should be using at all.

Come on now, Niall. Language such as that is NOT what makes you beautiful.

Charlies Angels Charlize Theron Chelsea Handler Cheryl Burke China Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment