Saturday, July 7, 2012

DWTS’ Lacey Schwimmer Opens Up To In Touch About Naked Intruder

Lacey-Schwimmer-Intruder.jpg
Lacey Schwimmer got the shock of a lifetime when she found a stranger showering in her Dancing With the Stars tour dressing room at the Tropicana hotel in Las Vegas on June 15. Now, the 24-year-old stars opens up about the incident in the new issue of In Touch, on newsstands now.

“I saw that my door was opened, and I heard the shower running,” Lacey reveals to In Touch. “I saw a naked man walk toward me, and I ran away as fast I could, screaming for help.”

And according to Lacey, this isn’t the first time offstage trouble has arisen on tour. "Things had been disappearing a lot backstage at the show. One dancer had money and jewelry stolen and one room was broken into," Lacey tells In Touch. “After that happened, there were security cameras installed so we thought that our safety was insured, but I was wrong."

As for how the man entered Lacey’s room, security informed her that he had jimmied a window, ascended 3 floors and climbed a balcony to her room. “He had been doing that for 3 weeks! They think he had been sleeping in there, taking showers,” she explains.

While Lacey was unharmed, she’s now changing in a more private backstage area. “I just can’t go back yet.”

Catherine Bell Chandra West Charisma Carpenter Charli Baltimore Charlies Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment