Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Aretha Franklin American Idol Judge?

This would be interesting: Aretha Franklin, American Idol judge? I’m not sure it would work, but some people are itching to see her in the judge’s seat. By now you’ve heard of the huge break up happened over at Idol. A while back it was Simon and Paula that ran off of the show. Now it’s looking like Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez are off to something new as well. So who will replace him? So far we aren’t sure, but one person whose name is being thrown around is the Queen of R&B Aretha Franklin – and I love the idea. It’s always frustrating when someone who can’t really sing is judging a singing show. For years, that’s how I felt about Idol. I remember thinking in the beginning, who the heck is this Simon character? He got on my nerves just like he did for everyone else. His accent, his lopsided hair, and his smug attitude really irked me. Then there was Randy. I know he was involved in music, but could he even sing? What was he doing on the judges panel? At least Paula had some experience and talent. She was the only one I listened [...]

Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff Heidi Klum Heidi Montag

No comments:

Post a Comment