Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jessica Alba's Toy Shopping Spree with Her Darling Daughters

Tending to her always busy mommy duties, Jessica Alba was spotted taking her daughters out toy shopping at Kitson Kids in Los Angeles, CA on Wednesday afternoon (May 16).

The fashionable Honest Company founder looked fabulous in bell bottom jeans, a nude color blouse and a fun pattern cardigan while she toted her youngest girl, Haven Garner, and lots of shopping bags as her eldest child, Honor, followed along.

In more personal news, Miss Alba is the June 2012 cover girl for Marie Claire magazine- to whom she opened up about her start in acting and how she had to break out of her sexy girl mold.

The 31-year-old brunette beauty revealed that, in her first role on Fox's “Dark Angel,” she “was supposed to be sexy, this tough action girl. That's what people expected." Though she pulled the look off flawlessly, it wasn’t how Jessica wanted to be labeled. “I felt like I was being objectified, and it made me uncomfortable," she recalls. "I wanted to be chic and elegant!"

Now, Alba is often referred to as a fashion icon, but she says it took time to acquire her current style, explaining, “Now that I'm older, I've learned how to own it, but I'm still not very overt," adding, “There are some women who dress for men. I dress for myself. It took me some time to get here. Being a mom and feeling grown-up have helped. Now if I'm going to wear something short, it has to have a high neck or a little sci-fi toughness to it, an edge."

Diora Baird Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain Donna Feldman Drea de Matteo

No comments:

Post a Comment