Sunday, May 27, 2012

Danielle Panabaker Heats Up Maxim June 2012

With her new movie "Piranha 3D" set to hit theaters in the States on June 1st, Danielle Panabaker garnered herself a little extra exposure via a feature in the June 2012 issue of Maxim magazine.

The 24-year-old actress struck a few alluring poses for the Marc Hom shot spread lining the pages while dishing about topics such as her gorgeous gams and being a bikini girl.

Highlights from Miss Panabaker's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Maxim!

On whether piranhas are cute in real life:
"No! They were not cute at all. They were scary, and I would not put my hands in the tank."

On whether she's superstitious about anything:
"The number six. Like, I don't ever set my thermostat to 76°. Definitely superstitious about that."

On her favorite body part:"
"My legs! I'm a huge fan of spinning – I'm hooked on it."

On whether she's a one-piece or a two-piece swimsuit girl:
"Definitely two-piece. I can't wait to spend the whole summer in a bikini."

Emma Stone Emma Watson Emmanuelle Chriqui Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum

No comments:

Post a Comment