Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Teresa Palmer Short Shorts Sexy in LA

Showing off her sexy stems, Teresa Palmer was spotted out and about in Los Angeles yesterday afternoon (May 29).

The 26-year-old “Sorcerer’s Apprentice” cutie looked amazing in a white sports bra and short shorts as she carried a shopping bag and fumbled with her keys and wallet.

In career news, Teresa recently told press that when it came to scoring a gig in the forthcoming romantic horror “Warm Bodies,” she wouldn’t take no for an answer.

“It’s so romantic. It’s set in this post-apocalyptic world and it’s about a zombie who feels trapped in this life. I knew I had to be a part of it. I fought so hard to get that role. I did so many auditions. I was so happy when I got the phone call to say I had got it.”

Alicia Witt Amanda Bynes Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum Amanda Peet

No comments:

Post a Comment