Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Vanessa Hudgens Visits "LIVE! with Kelly"

Making another stop on her media blitz, Vanessa Hudgens was one of the guests appearing on this morning's (February 8) episode of "LIVE! with Kelly" in New York City.

The 23-year-old actress joined Miss Ripa to promote her upcoming film "Journey 2: The Mysterioous Island" - which hits theaters this Friday, February 10th.

During her interview, Vanessa dished about how she's heading to Paris to premiere the film on February 12th.

Asked if she can speak French, Hudgens replied, "Very little, I can say, 'Hello, how are you?,'"

Meanwhile, fellow guest Michael Strahan was asked if he knows the language, to which he jokingly answered, "Yes, french fries, french toast, french loaf - that is all the French I speak."

Miss Hudgens then spoke about her past trip to the country, telling, "I was there were with my mother last year and I have this application on my telephone, you write and it translates and says it for you. I did not need to speak French, it speaks for me."

Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich Amber Heard Amber Valletta

No comments:

Post a Comment