Monday, February 27, 2012

Sean Young Demands Apology from The Academy Awards


Sean Young has come out and told her side of the story.

The actress was arrested for battery outside The Governors Ball last night, after she allegedly refused to leave the premises and then slapped a security guard who touched her shoulder.

Sean Young Photograph

But Young tells People she was "just standing by the line" outside the Academy Awards-sponsored event and not "bothering anybody" when the the commotion went down.

"I started to leave and [the guard] grabbed my arm and he started pulling me," said the actress, who claims she was on hand just to snap photos with celebrities for her Facebook page. "And I turned around and I was pulling my arm away – and I struck him."

Referring to the Academy, the former Ace Ventura star added: "They need to make a public apology on behalf of their security guard," although the Academy says in a release that it played no part in the situation, stating:

"There was an incident with Ms. Young outside the Academy’s Governors Ball. It was not the Academy who pressed charges."

Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville Gina Carano

No comments:

Post a Comment