Thursday, February 2, 2012

Reese Witherspoon Covers Glamour UK March 2012

She's a favorite when it comes to front page picks, and Reese Witherspoon adorns the cover of the March 2012 issue of Glamour UK.

Coinciding with the upcoming release of her new movie "This Means War," the 35-year-old posed for a playful Simon Emmett shot spread while chatting about topics including plastic surgery, skin-baring film scenes and her inability to drop big cash on a handbag from The Row in which she fancies.

Highlights from Miss Witherspoon's candid interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Glamour UK!

On her feelings towards plastic surgery:
"I'm not for it. I'm not against it. I have plenty of friends who do stuff and if it makes you feel good, great. But I don't think it's the fix for some sort of unease that you're having about who you are as a human being. I don't think I need plastic surgery at this point. Can we just go day-by-day on that one?"

On her underwear scene in 'This Means War':
"I don't worry about it. I have the body I earned. I had two kids and I'm still strong and healthy. And you start to have a different respect for your body the older you get. Instead of tearing yourself apart all the time, you start to go 'Oh wow!'"

On being frugal:
"I have this fixation about this black leather The Row purse, but it's so prohibitively expensive, I will not allow myself to buy it. I literally go to the store to visit it. Too much money - it feels decadent. I can't wrap my brain around it. If I bought it, I'd only feel upset about it and take it back."

Jamie Lynn Sigler Janet Jackson January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston

No comments:

Post a Comment