Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Julianne Hough Talks Crazy Life in Parade Magazine

Given her fabulously successful career and red-hot romantic life, Julianne Hough has a lot going on these days.

The former “Dancing with the Stars” starlet is featured in a new interview with Parade magazine in which she opens up about her charmed existence.

When it comes to finding a balance between work and love, Julianne explained, “It’s a hard thing to do, especially when you’re so caught up in your work and bettering yourself. It does get hard because you’re so focused on that, but I think at the end of the day you have to find a balance with what’s really important.”

“I’m so lucky that I have a great relationship. I’m very blessed and I don’t take anything for granted. I think if you alienate people and just focus on your work then it just becomes lonely and it’s not fun anymore.”

Ms. Hough also noted that she’s uber-proud of working with Tom Cruise on “Rock of Ages.” “Where do I go from there? It’s very cool to be able to say that my first real film was Footloose and my second film I got to start alongside Tom Cruise and Catherine Zeta-Jones. I’m very fortunate and I know it doesn’t happen like that every day, so I’m definitely still counting my blessings and working really hard.”

On the downside, fame has forced Julianne to deal with paparazzi-related issues. “I don’t think you can ever get used to it. It’s definitely strange. Especially since I grew up in a family that it’s all about family and not about materialistic things. So it is weird, but I guess it comes with what it is. You have to remember where you came from, and I definitely have enough brothers and sisters to kick me in the butt whenever I get out of line!”

Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis Angela Marcello

No comments:

Post a Comment