Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jessica Szohr: I Might Pose For Playboy!

pboy1_wide.jpg
Jessica Szohr got it on on Gossip Girl, but would she take it off for Playboy? "I'm really comfortable with my body, so maybe!" the actress told In Touch at Playboy's pre-Super Bowl Friday night party at the Bud Light Hotel in Indianapolis. "They've never asked!" Somebody give Hugh Hefner this girl's number!

If Jessica does pose for Playboy, one person who probably won't be seeing it is Nick Lachey, whose wife Vanessa recently dropped her last name "Minnillo" to go by "Vanessa Lachey" professionally. Even though Nick happily posed with scantily clad Playboy Bunnies at the party, The Sing-Off host draws the line at actually looking at the magazine. Asked by In Touch if he was a Playboy reader, the recent groom replied, "I appreciate the history of the magazine, but no, my wife would kill me!"

Gabrielle Union Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville

No comments:

Post a Comment