Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Will Forte On Jason Sudeikis: He?d Be A Great Father

WILLANDJASON1_wide.jpg
Okay. Granted, Will Forte was joking with In Touch at the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of A Good Old Fashioned Orgy on April 29 in NYC, but he couldn?t say enough nice things about his co-star (and alleged baby daddy to expecting Mad Men star January Jones) Jason Sudeikis. When In Touch asked if he thought Jason would make a great father, he joked, ?Oh, he?d be a great father. He?s been a great father to me. He told me what sex is. He explained it to me. Yeah. And he gives me an allowance.?

On a slightly more serious note, Will admitted he?s become close friends with Jason through work. Their favorite male bonding activity? Karaoke. ?We?ve gotten really close,? Will told In Touch. ?We go out and 90 percent of the time we spend together will end in late night karaoke sessions. We go to Karaoke Boho or Karaoke Sing Sing. We have some standards that we will do, and we?ll do some deep cuts. But our standards are REO Speedwagon's "Can?t Fight This Feeling" and "The Heart of the Matter" by Don Henley.?

And Will is comfortable relinquishing lead singer duties to Jason. ?He?s more the lead,? Will laughed. ?I will do the harmonies. I?m the harmonizer.?

One thing is certain; Will is a class act and a loyal wing-man. When we pressed him further about how Jason stays grounded about possibly being a father, he sweetly added, ?I don?t know. I haven?t talked to him about it. I have no idea! I just got in last night. I?ll ask him. I?ll ask him and tell you afterwards!?

Okay, Will. We?ll be waiting!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/WtS1JiWgP-o/will_forte_on_jason_sudeikis_h.php

Eliza Dushku Elizabeth Hurley Elizabeth Shue Ellen Pompeo Elsa Benitez

No comments:

Post a Comment