Thursday, May 5, 2011

Eva Longoria Reveals Her ?Secret Weapon?

eva1_wide.jpg
She?s an actress, cookbook author and political advocate, and Eva Longoria even finds time to hit the beaches of Miami with her sexy new man, actor Eduardo Cruz. How does she do it all? ?Coffee is my secret weapon,? she told In Touch at the opening of the first-ever Tassimo Brewbot Caf� in New York on May 2. ?I cannot live without my morning coffee. I could drink coffee right before I go to bed, too!?

Thanks in part to her daily cup of joe, the peppy Mexican-American actress may help change the country?s immigration policy as part of ongoing talks with President Obama. ?He was able to hear our voice,? she added. After her quick stop in New York, Eva hit D.C. to participate in a press conference at the National Museum of the American Latino on May 5.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/VKcQgGowg8I/eva_longoria_reveals_her_secre.php

Kate Hudson Kate Walsh Kate Winslet Katee Sackhoff Katherine Heigl

No comments:

Post a Comment