Friday, April 1, 2011

Exclusive: Eva Longoria: ?I Work Hard to Look Hot?

Eva0329.jpg
Eva Longoria has a new cookbook out called Eva?s Kitchen: Cooking With Love for Family & Friends full of yummy recipes, but the gorgeous star knows better than to pig out on every delicious dish that comes out of her oven. ?I don?t eat red velvet cake from my cookbook every day or anything like that,? she tells In Touch. ?I have to work at the way I look. It?s exercise and watching what you eat, but also eating things that are healthy anyway.?

That?s why the 36-year-old always uses the freshest foods possible in her recipes. ?I grew up on a farm; we had to cook and use ingredients like eggs from the chicken and ?the vegetables that we grew,? she explains. ?It makes things healthier.?

While not everything in the book is ?super low-fat,? Eva believes you can eat what you want in moderation. In fact, her slim and fit Desperate Housewives costars, Marcia Cross and Felicity Huffman, have a soft spot for her cuisine. ?They love my fried chicken with gravy,? Eva reveals. ?And everyone wants me to make them my tortilla soup!?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/Vb_9qgqswZk/eva_longoria.php

Alana De La Garza Ali Landry Ali Larter Alicia Silverstone Alyson Hannigan

No comments:

Post a Comment