Friday, April 22, 2011

Audrina Patridge: My Mom's a Star

Continuing forth with promo duties for her new show, Audrina Patridge was spotted out in New York City this morning (April 21).

Of her new VH1 show ?Audrina,? which made its debut last Sunday, the brunette beauty told MTV News that she?s not surprised at all that her mom was the show?s breakout star.

"She's the life of the party everywhere we go and ever since we were little, everyone that meets my mom, they absolutely fall in love with her. She just has that personality and she's very blunt and says what she means, but it all comes out from a good place and she's so much fun and has the biggest heart. I was excited for her," Audrina explained.

Continuing on about the dynamic of her show, Patridge added, "It's different and similar [to 'The Hills'], and in many ways I feel like it's different because it's really about my life outside of 'The Hills' world. And so this is really up close and personal. My family's in it, my relationship's in it and my business is in it, my endorsements and everything, like, my dreams and goals and trying to achieve that."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/audrina-patridge/audrina-patridge-my-moms-star-499321

Alana De La Garza Ali Landry Ali Larter Alicia Silverstone Alyson Hannigan

No comments:

Post a Comment