Friday, April 8, 2011

Alessandra Ambrosio's L.A. Afternoon

Spending some quality time with pal Matheus Mazzafera, Alessandra Ambrosio stepped out for an afternoon of shopping in Los Angeles, CA on Thursday (April 7).

The Brazilian-born beauty looked picture perfect in a pair of aviators, gray shirt, denim shorts, and gladiator sandals as she treated herself to a few new purchases along the way.

Although her two-year-old Anja didn't join this midday outing, proud mama Alessandra recently gushed about the joys of parenthood.

Ambrosio told press, ?Motherhood changed my life in that everything I do I think about my daughter, she said. ?I go to work and when I have a pause I just think about my daughter and what she?s doing. I just give more time to be with her and take care of myself to be able to take good care of her.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/alessandra-ambrosio/alessandra-ambrosios-la-afternoon-496091

Leila Arcieri Lindsay Lohan Lucy Lawless Lucy Liu Madonna*

No comments:

Post a Comment