Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Katie Couric Talk Show: Hit or Miss?

The highly anticipated Katie show debuted today and I like many tuned in to see just how host Katie Couric did. So was the former news anchor a hit or miss and will her new show succeed or tank big time? At 3PM EST today I was glued to ABC so I could watch Katie Couric’s new talk show. With all the hype surrounding it, plus that fact that I still give her credit for in her own way keeping my soap General Hospital on air, I figured it was a must see TV. Let me just say it was not must see TV. I thought that the premiere episode really lacked the luster I thought it would considering how much talk there was about it. I thought Katie would come out guns a blazing with her new show, so not the case. Before I continue on I want to make it clear I am a fan of Couric’s and the guests she had on today so just keep that in mind. However I was very unimpressed with not only Katie but Jessica Simpson and Sheryl Crow as well. I was actually bored out of my mind. Not that I [...]

Grace Park Gretha Cavazzoni Gwen Stefani Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere

No comments:

Post a Comment