Saturday, September 22, 2012

Usher Livens Up the 2012 iHeartRadio Music Festival

Joining many of today's biggest stars in music, Usher performed on Friday night (September 21) at the 2012 iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas.

The 33-year-old R&B singer kept things simple in a black t-shirt and leather jacket as he hopped on the mic at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

Earlier the same evening, the "Climax" crooner talked about getting that first big break. When asked by an interviewer for Kindle Fire what he spent his first big paycheck on, he answered, "Man, I think I bought a ton of clothes. I mean I was 13! I wasn't buying cars yet."

Just last week it was announced that Usher and Shakira would be replacing Cee Lo Green and Christina Aguilera on the hit NBC show, "The Voice."

On Monday, the excited newcomer tweeted, "With all the talented voices out there in the world. Other raising stars could benefit from my mentoring. #Teamusher...who's with me?"

Christina Aguilera Christina Applegate Christina DaRe Christina Milian Christina Ricci

No comments:

Post a Comment