Friday, April 20, 2012

Salma Hayek Almost Quit Hollywood For Motherhood

After the birth of her daughter Valentina in 2007, Salma Hayek was so happily immersed in motherhood that she considered giving up her day job all together. It was her husband François-Henri Pinault, she tells Marie Claire, who convinced her otherwise.

"I think if you are young and you have children, you still have so much to prove. When you have children later in life, you lose a bit of that urge for working," Salma, 45, explains. "At the time, I was thinking, I can do another movie that may or may not work, or I can be with my child, nourish her, and not miss a moment of this precious time. And if my career is going to end in two years, what's the difference, anyway?"

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
Upper Slideshow?

Avril Lavigne Bali Rodriguez Bar Refaeli Beyoncé Bianca Kajlich

No comments:

Post a Comment