Thursday, March 22, 2012

Emma Roberts' Confident NYC Stroll

Taking a stroll down Columbus Circle, Emma Roberts was spotted out and about in New York City on Wednesday afternoon (March 21).

The "Adult World" actress looked springtime chic while wearing an embellished cardigan, skinny jeans and black high heeled boots for her Big Apple excursion.

The NYC sighting comes just after the 21 year-old actress opened up to Us Weekly about how friends help her keep maintain a high level of self-confidence, as she explained, "If I'm having a really bad day, I always have a girlfriend -- or even a guy friend -- who I can call. They'll listen to me wallow for a minute and then be like, 'OK, let's stop. Everything's great. Let's figure out how to fix whatever's bothering you.'"

So, what advice does the young Hollywood starlet have when you're going through a rough time? "I've gone through times where you're feeling low and you don't reach out to people and you just keep wallowing in that, and I think that's when things turn into a bigger deal than they need to be," Emma dished. "I think it's important to have people who will pull you out of that, whether it's family or friends."

Catherine Bell Chandra West Charisma Carpenter Charli Baltimore Charlies Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment