Sunday, January 1, 2012

Zooey Deschanel & Joseph Gordon-Levitt New Years Eve Song (Video)

It is New Years Eve baby and have I got something for you to see before you head off to celebrate the ringing in of 2012. I am talking about the New Years Eve Song by Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I am sure by now some of you have heard of the new version of the song “What Are You Doing For New Years Eve?” sung by the lovely and talented duo of Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Nancy Wilson sang the original version of this song but these two put a nice adorable spin on it. If you haven’t heard it then you are in for a real treat, I promise you. I wanted to share this video with you because I thought it was a very funny and cute way to begin New Years Eve. The amazing duo showcases their musical and comical talents as well in the fun little video about the night that is so full of excitement and anticipation. It may sound corny but it isn’t. I have actually watched the video a few times since it began making the rounds on the Net and each time it makes me laugh even more. Let’s [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/qK4cOZejp3o/

Emma Stone Emma Watson Emmanuelle Chriqui Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum

No comments:

Post a Comment