Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lady Gaga in Vogue: ?No one is laughing harder than I am??

Lady_Gaga_Vogue0210.jpg
Amidst the release of her new album, Born This Way, Lady Gaga is finally giving fans a glimpse into her world. In the March issue of Vogue, the cover girl reveals which performers inspire her, her success as a style icon, and of course, her ?especially intense? relationship with her fans.

?Sometimes, being onstage is like having sex with my fans,? she told the magazine. ?They?re the only people on the planet who in an instant can make me just lose it.?

The pop star also hopes to provide a mutual escape for fans. ?I am the excuse to explore your identity. To be exactly who you are and to feel unafraid. To not judge yourself, to not hate yourself,? she says. ?Because, as funny as it is that I am on the cover of Vogue... no one is laughing harder than I am...?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/6Fcb9gjJT88/lady_gaga_in_vogue_no_one_is_l.php

Eliza Dushku Elizabeth Hurley Elizabeth Shue Ellen Pompeo Elsa Benitez

No comments:

Post a Comment