Saturday, January 8, 2011

David Arquette checks into rehab

DavidArquette0103.jpg David Arquette is starting off the New Year with a new start ? in rehab. The Scream actor has reportedly entered a rehab program for alcohol issues and depression. David has been having trouble dealing with his recent separation from his wife, actress Courteney Cox. Just a week after, David made several public confessions about the split on Howard Stern?s radio show. "When I drink, I become a maniac,? he revealed to Stern. The actor also believed being ?heartbroken? was the reason why he was drinking so much. "Everyone is worried and concerned about me,? he added. The estranged couple has a daughter, Coco, 6, and has remained friendly since announcing their split in October. "I want love in my life," he told Howard. "I need love in my life."

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/UD3mPZrMBpk/david_arquette_checks_into_reh.php

Amy Lee Amy Poehler Amy Smart Angelina Jolie Angie Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment