Tuesday, December 28, 2010

50 Cent's Snow Shoveling Enterprise

Doing his best to deal with the East Coast blizzard, 50 Cent was spotted shoveling snow in his driveway yesterday afternoon (December 27).

The ?In Da Club? rapper looked to be in good spirits as he attempted to dig his way out of the massive amounts of snow that have fallen recently.

Taking to his Twitter page, Fiddy joked, ?I?m going out to shovel snow and see if I can make me a few extra dollars today. I?m charging more if they want to take pictures.?

He added, ?I want a hundred dollars per house. I bet anybody ill make a grand moving snow today,? followed by, ?I got 4 people on one street to agree to my fee after they saw the first job I did. Now I?m looking for employees.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/50-cent/50-cents-snow-shoveling-enterprise-451426

Mike Myers Miley Ray Cyrus Nadine Velazquez Natalie Portman Natascha McElhone

No comments:

Post a Comment